The blended ITIL Foundation training, fully updated to ITIL2011, introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. The Course includes an engaging, case study based approach to Learning the core disciplines of the ITIL Best Practices. In preparing learners for the ITIL Foundation certification, learners start with upfront prep time covering the theoretical concepts. This is followed by instructor-led classroom coaching (either in a physical or a virtual setting), allowing the participants to engage with the instructor and other learners and review the concepts they previously learned alone. Fewer days spent in the classroom translates to reduced out-of-office training costs and lost employee hours. Learners are well positioned to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL Intermediate training Courses.
The ITIL Best Practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
Duration Learning Credits
2 days-16 hours 16 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group / In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively for your group.
● Opening & Introduction
● Review Service Strategy
● Review Service Design
● Review Service Transition
● Review Service Operation
● Review Continual Service Improvement
● Exam Preparation
● IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process
● Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators.
● Key Principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
● Benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
● Service Management Processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
● Basic concepts and Definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
● Activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
● Relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
● Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.