Do you understand the psychology, the mechanisms and the options for helping staff cope with change issues and of establishing new ways of working so that change is effective?
Global competition brings change. Mergers and acquisitions bring change. New governmental statutes and regulatory directives bring change.
As the developed world moves from a production-based, to a service-based economy, you need to know the characteristics of different organizational structures, how they work and the issues that you will face as you try to help them change.
The Change Management Foundation course deals with the theories of how change impacts on and is affected by the Individual, the Team, the Organization, and the Change Leader.
This course will provide you with underpinning knowledge of the behavioral associated with managing change in organization life, and of many key models and tools used by practitioners to address these issues effectively.
Based on the acclaimed book, “The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook ” this course provides the opportunity to attain certification for Change Management Foundation issued by APMG-International.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
Introductions and Objectives
Chapter 1: Organizational Change
Chapter 2: Change and the Organization: Defining Change
Chapter 3: Benefits Management
Chapter 4: Stakeholder Management
Chapter 5: Communication
Chapter 6: Change Impact
Chapter 7: Change Readiness
● Project Managers
● Business/Process Analysts
● Team Leaders/Supervisors
● Senior Managers
● IT Professionals
● HR Professionals
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
● Understand how individuals are impacted by change and be able to develop strategies to help people through change.
● Develop insights into how organizations work, organizational culture and the models and processes of change.
● Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organizations and how to define a change vision.
● Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change.
● Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans.
● Appreciate the impact of change on organizations , how to build momentum for change and sustain it.
● Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team.