No matter if you are the boss at your company or an employee, change affects everyone. In dealing with change, people must address their own thoughts, feelings and behaviors first to be able to go through the labyrinth of change.
There are loads of books and training programs addressing organizational change. The different thing about this training program is that it focuses on personal reactions and emotions and what it actually feels like during a workplace change or a personal change. It provides you with a logical framework to assist you in gaining perspective on the change situation you are facing and its impact and helping you develop insight that will guide you through the transition.
The goal of this one day program is to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change by giving you a set of tools and techniques of self-awareness and assessment to light up the curves and sometimes bumpy ride on your road to change.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
Module One: Introduction to Change
● The 5 key principles of change
● Readiness for change – self assessment questionnaire
● The change curve
● The link between change and memory
Module Two: Loss & Doubt (Step 1&2)
● Step 1 loss to safety
● Choices model and the burning platform
● Step 2 Doubt to reality
● The six basic questions
Module Three: Discovery (Step 3&4)
● Step 3 Discomfort to motivation
● Self reframing
● Step 4 Discovery to perspective
● Force field analysis
Module Four: Integration (Step 5&6)
● Step 5 Recognizing the benefits of the change
● Changes you survived – Activity
● Step 6 Experiencing integration after the change
● Change analogy – the flying trapeze
Individuals at all levels who wish to learn and follow a logical process in order to deal effectively with personal change.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
● Clearly understand how it feels like during a change situation.
● Understand and follow a six step process to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change.