The interaction between a cloud environment and the existing network/administrative policies is one of the most challenging management issues to resolve. This is the domain of cloud administrators. They configure and maintain the cloud platform—and have to understand and master all aspects regarding cloud provisioning.
The Cloud Provisioning and Administration course enables Network, Systems, and Database Administrators to effectively operate in the cloud. This 3-day training program provides a hands-on, practical approach to cloud provisioning for administrators and touches upon all the aspects of administering cloud services. The training covers best practices on cloud administration. It is supported by major vendor technology solutions and covers Open Source, as well as global vendor standards. This is a professional level course and relevant to professionals with at least 2-5 years of experience as an Administrator. The course prepares candidates for the Professional Cloud Administrator Certification (PCA).
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
● Course Introduction
● Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
● Cloud Scalability and Elasticity Administration
● Cloud Interoperability and Portability
● Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
● Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud Cloud Security Fundamentals
● Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
● Performance Measures, Monitoring, and Optimization in Production
The Cloud Administrator course will be of interest to:
● (Primary Audience)
● Network Administrators
● Network Administrators
● (Database Administrator Secondary Audience)
● Service Desk Managers
● Senior Operators
● Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
● Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third party management.
● Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage and computing, application management in the cloud.
● Security administration, compliance and certification.
● Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.