The Team Kanban Practitioner class teaches the basics of the Kanban Method, a methodology for teams to reduce waste in current processes and optimize workflows. During this 1-day class, each participant will:
● Be able to design and implement a Team Kanban board.
● Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and associated risk.
● Understand how to proceed to the next level with Kanban
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
Module 1: Introduction
● Definition of Kanban Method
● The meaning of Kanban
Module 2: Understanding Kanban Systems
● Kanban Method Practice 1: Visualize
● Kanban Method Practice 2: Limit Work in Progress (WIP)
● Kanban Method Practice 3: Manage Flow
● Kanban Method Practice 4: Make Process Policies Explicit
Module 3: Featureban Game
Module 4: Proto Kanban
● Kanban Method Practice 5: Implement Feedback Loop
Module 5: Commitment & Replenishment
Module 6: Closing Thoughts
Appendices: Kanban Values Exercise
● Team members in professional services roles whose employer wishes to explore and pursue Kanban.
● Those who feel overburdened and wish to find some respite to enable them to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability.
● Managers and team members who need help focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● the Kanban Method.
● how to design and implement a basic Kanban board.
● work item types and the risks associated with specific work items.
● the training roadmap and the value and benefits to be derived at each step in the Kanban Method.