The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course is based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT candidate syllabus from AXELOS. The course addresses the specifics of digital transformation and helps organizations to evolve towards a convergence of business and technology, or to establish a new digital organization. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, examples, and the case study included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT certification exam.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course is designed to enable practitioners to explore the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations. The course includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing. The focus of these practices and technologies is on the rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
● Module 1: Course Introduction
● Module 2: Introduction to High-Velocity IT
● Module 3: High-Velocity IT Approaches
● Module 4: High-Velocity IT Operating Models
● Module 5: ITIL Building Blocks for High-Velocity IT
● Module 6: High-Velocity IT Culture
● Module 7: Supporting Models and Concepts for Purpose
● Module 8: Supporting Models and Concepts for People
● Module 9: Supporting Models and Concepts for Progress
● Module 10: High-Velocity IT Objectives and Techniques
● Module 11: Techniques for Valuable Investments
● Module 12: Techniques for Fast Developments
● Module 13: Techniques for Resilient Operations
● Module 14: Techniques for Co-created Value
● Module 15: Techniques for Assured Conformance
It is aimed at IT and service management practitioners who work in organizations that are becoming more digitally enabled. It will help those who are familiar with traditional IT and service management concepts to discuss ‘digital’ confidently, develop practical competencies, and integrate new concepts, techniques, and technologies into their ways of working. It also includes:
● Business Managers
● Business Process Owners
● IT Consultants
● IT Developers
● IT Management
● IT Support Staff
● Service Providers
● System Integrators
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
● Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT.
● Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL operating model.
● Understand the importance of ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT.
● Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products.