Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal” business practice.
The course is available as a 2 or 3 day course. The third day is optional for the exam.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
● Positioning IT Governance
● Taking the First Steps
● Assignment 1: Justifying IT Governance Improvement
● What Are the Drivers?
● Assignment 2: Phase 1
● Where Are We Now? And Where Do We Want to Be?
● Assignment 3: Phases 2 & 3
● What Needs to Be Done? And How Do We Get There?
● Assignment 4: Phases 4 & 5
● Did We Get There? And How Do We Keep the Momentum Going?
● Assignment 5: Phases 6 & 7
● Exam Preparation (optional)
● Evening Mock Exam (optional)
● Exam Preparation: Self Study
A wide range of IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leadership, IT developers, process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms, business managers.
● How to analyze enterprise drivers
● Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
● How to determine and assess current process capability
● How to scope and plan improvements
● Potential implementation pitfalls