Anyone that coaches as a part of their job role would benefit from this coaching skills training as when delivered you will help develop your practical skills and ensure you are demonstrating coaching behaviours that will nurture those around you.
Coaching skills have become an important tool in the armoury of great leaders and people that work with developing others as they encourage empowerment and self-belief. This coaching skills training solidify that approach and put structure and clarity around coaching behaviours, whilst demonstrating the ability to coach without masses of paperwork and ‘rules’.
This specific training focuses on all aspects of coaching in the workplace and will ensure you are able to coach others as part of your normal working role.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
● What coaching is about…and what it isn’t about – Exploring the important elements of coaching as well as identifying the factors that should not be included when coaching.
● Applications of Coaching – Discussing where coaching can be applied in the workplace
● Coaching in Practice – An in-depth exploration of coaching through a fun activity. The participants will experience the feelings and relevant associations that a coach may have during a coaching session and then discuss what this means in a practical sense.
● Relating it Back to the Workplace – Taking the learning from the previous activity, creating a ‘coaching model’ and applying it to a practical coaching scenario.
● Questioning – Practicing this fundamental element of coaching through discussion, practice and examples. Includes the GROW model and how it can be used in a practical sense.
● Active Listening – Reviewing the good and bad of listening and identifying how important listening is to the coaching process.
● Coaching in Action – A chance to practice the key skills developed throughout the session.
Anybody who is interested in coaching at work workshop.
At the end of this training, you will be able to:
● Explain the principles of coaching, what is, what it isn’t and how it works in practical terms
● Describe the best time to use coaching in order to ensure it is at its most effective
● Practically apply coaching methods that get results in their work environment
● Utilise positive questioning and listening techniques that can be applied to coaching scenarios to get the best out of others ability