This Career Planning course is all about effective resume/CV, cover letter writing and facing interviews. This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country. Improve your self-presentation and communication skills to get your dream job or earn a promotion. Build connections with others to aid your career development.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
● Introduction to the course.
● The 21st century job market: challenges and opportunities.
● Finding your ideal vacancy.
Writing an Irresistible Resume
● Your resume: culture and content.
● Designing your resume.
● Showcasing your skills.
● Resume Example
Creating a compelling cover letter
● Your cover letter: culture and content
● Personalizing your cover letter
● Alternatives to cover letters
● Cover Letter Example
Strategies for Interview Success
● The purpose of the interview: a ‘blind date’
● Outstanding responses to standard questions (part 1)
● Outstanding responses to standard questions (part 2)
● Winning responses to non-standard questions
● Course conclusion
● Final questionnaire
Anybody who is interested in learning Career Planning Skills.
After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn:
● How to find your ideal vacancy.
● How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy.
● How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection.
● How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview.