This business presentations training will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to deliver effective and persuasive business presentations that get results. It will help you to present in a style that changes the way people think about the topics they present to them while leaving the audience with key actions to take away.
You will be guided on how to prepare and deliver the message with impact and given the tools and techniques to ensure that your audience feels engaged and influenced by your delivery.
Persuasive presentations that get results, our Business Presentations Training.
Organizations need people that can deliver persuasive business presentations. Here you have the training to help you develop them.
Business presentations are about having the skills to engage and persuade an audience and make a change in their thinking, behavior or attitude. It’s about preparing and delivering a presentation with impact. This business presentations training course gives you all the tools and expert knowledge to run a professional and effective workshop on presentations that get results.
Perhaps you’re looking to improve the presentation performance of a management or sales team. Or you want to include presentation skills training as part of management and leadership induction sessions. Whatever your need, we provide you with comprehensive business presentation training to make your life easy.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 595.00
Regular Price: USD 795.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: USD 495.00
Regular Price: USD 695.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people? Register
yourself with a special pricing and request
the training exclusively
● Five Types of Presentation – Establishing the five different types of presentation and highlighting the fact that this training focuses on ‘Persuasive’ presentations
● Common Presentation Mistakes – Identifying what goes wrong with presentations and understanding what can be done to ensure they go right
● Planning – You and the Audience – Define your expertise by developing an effective elevator speech. Understanding your purpose as a presenter and using this knowledge to ensure you adapt your presentation to focus on the audience’s needs
Writing Structured Content
● The Headline – Constructing an intriguing and interesting headline that encourages the audience to find out more
● Developing Your Draft – Following a clear structure that enables you to pull together a presentation draft in no time at all. This includes:
● The Outline – This provides an in-depth structure to follow and add information
● Brainstorming – This process ensures you have more than enough content
● Presentation Notes – This provides you with an easy reference tool
● Tell a Story – Encouraging storytelling approach to presenting
● Being Persuasive – Using the AIDA persuasion model to move your audience to action
● Visual Aids – Understanding the three types of visual aids and how best to use them. Following clear guidelines when using PowerPoint presentations to ensure you get the most out of this common tool
● Overcoming Nerves – Clear techniques to ensure you reduce nerves and avoid stress
● Delivering Your Presentation – Improving your communication style and appearing charismatic and cool. Getting your pitch, pace and volume right, using positive gestures and movement to engage with the audience and build trust
Anybody who is interested in learning Business Presentation Skills.
At the end of this business presentations training course, you will be able to:
● Design and deliver a persuasive presentation that gets results
● Benchmark and structures your own presentations with real examples and tips
● Explain how audiences listen and respond to presentations
● Follow prompts that help them reflect, evaluate and learn from experience